Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Moving on up to the northwest side

I've been offered an attractive management position outside Atlanta. This has been a very exciting time and look forward to working with another outstanding group of people. So, au revoir Augusta. I 'm also freelance writing for a great online publication, examiner.com. Feel free to visit and you'll find me under Augusta Liberal Christian Examiner. After the first article, you won't see the preachy tone; don't worry. It's more of an outlet to expand my love for writing on here and although it might be minimal pay, I'm very grateful to work for a publication that has so much to offer. Visit examiner.com and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Congrads on both new jobs, PJ, and good to see you now have a proper pic posted (say the last three words three times fast). I'll be sure to check out your writings at the examiner.

Unknown said...

Thanks Thomas. To say I haven't been a nervous wreck is an understatement. This has all happened very quick. I said those last three words to myself with no problems.

My BFF and I hit tennis today in a steady rain. On one shot, I hit the ball funny and the racket hit just above my left eye. I just got done getting four stitches. This isn't exactly how I wanted to break the ice with the new employer. Hope you had a great Fourth.