Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Inside on Daily Dirty Talk

Shiva' Me Timba-Land. By now, I'm sure many of you have seen and heard the Chirstian Bale meltdown while shooting a scene last July for Terminator: Salvation. I seriously believe everyone was tuckered out, since these guys have a limited budget and on time constraints to finish production. However, I will appease all my McCarthy, anti-Hollywood Angry Right friends (why do they always say in Congress, "I'd like to yield the rest of my time to the distinguished gentleman from Mississippi?" I'd say I'd like to yield my time to the idiot from Mississippi who will spend 15 minutes bitching about problems and presenting no solutions to them.).

I'd love to take Bale out for dinner. Here's how I think it would go down. Bale would be very particular about what he orders, say poached salmon that he demands to be lightly sauteed. I'd excuse myself and say I need to go to the restroom when I approach our waiter. I'd tell him to sautee the hell out of that salmon and slip him a 20. Bale would then go on a vicious tirade, "I said lightly sauteed." The waiter interjects by saying, "Yes, I'm sorry sir. I'll be more than happy to get you another one." Bale barks back, "Oh, you already f***ed this one up and I've waited for 45 minutes. I don't have time for you and won't be coming back here."

If I had a small child, I'd simply say that Batman is trying to save Gotham City when asked why he's yelling and you hear so many bleeps. Bale might be a nice guy who has some anger management issues and once again, he could've been stressed out after a long day. O.k. In case you've missed it, here's a heavily edited remix clip with Barbara Streisand interjecting?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82WCj8AbfsE

I know Valentine's Day is approaching. Everyone's minds seems to be on the economy and the stimulus package. Here's my gift to the single women out there. I'll drop trou and show you my stimulus package between my legs. In all seriousness, this is another silly holiday that emphasizes consumerism. Couples should be celebrating their unions together 365, 24/7.

Anyone still wondering why my beautiful face isn't on here, don't worry. It's on the way with one of my friends who has the camera phone that can upload the pic. Patience is a virtue. Before parting, Rupert Murdoch seemed to out himself, how he handles his phony News Corp., and all his suboridnates. The way Fox Noise reports the news it wouldn't surprise me if this was a Freudian slip.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#29061993

3 comments:

Thomas said...

I absolutely love it when Olbermann makes fun of Rupert and Bill O'the clown. Thanks for posting the link.

I also think Valentine's Day is a consumerist fraud. The wife and I have no plans this year to piss our money away on any of its "goods".

Unknown said...

Thomas,

Olbermann nails down these voice impersonations. That's what else I love about the segment. I know his producers don't really have to dig too far to find something ridiculous that was said on Bill O or Sean Hannity's show.

Yes, I believe this about Valentine's Day as well. However, I still took part in it this year taking her to her favorite restaurant and watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." This is my new #1 even over Slumdog. There have only been a few films -- Titanic, Field of Dreams, Meet Joe Black, and The Notebook that have gotten me teary-eyed. This was another one.

Stephanie said...

'Ello PJ Pants,

Your take on bringing Bale out to dinner, well, left me needing stitches!!! I love the idea! :-P I too think Bale was just stressed and I also think everyone just needs to give the guy a break.

I think I've always been jaded about the Hallmark 'Holiday' of Valentine's by being raised with a brother two years my senior. This was taught to me at a young age just how ridiculous this nonsense is and how it's just another way to squeeze money out of people while leaving most feeling letdown due to retarded expectations.

Yeah, still noticing that your mug isn't up here! Excuses, excuses Mr. PJ. :-P Patience is a virtue which I do not have! Alas, you have left me with little choice other than to wait. *Sigh*

Rupert Murdoch is no friend to this nation. Anyone who disagrees with me, well ... I will spank into submission! lol

Glad you took Mrs. PJ Pants out for a nice evening yesterday. I still have yet to see Curious. I will, I will.

And since you have started this with me, I'll try to return the favor whenever I can remember. The word verification is 'fulaing'. W-T-F!?! lol

xo.s